Wednesday 26 August 2015

Beautiful summer holidays

Hello my beautiful boy, 
Your growing up so fast.  Your my best friend and the love of my life.  I am so happy that I had you.  



Like I said 'your growing up so fast' you will be starting school next year 🙈😩

I've spent everyday since our last post watching you grow and learn. 


We have been potty trained for around 4 months now.  I helped you as much as I could we had stickers and treats as rewards, the kinder egg rewards worked 😂 there was a problem for me though you wanted one around 5/6 times a day and they are 80p each 😂😂👎🏼 


Never mind we are back to one a day now and other treats in between 😊

We've done a lot these holidays, you've talked me into getting you a kitten with those beautiful big blue eyes you have. 

We have been to farms, out for dinners/ teas, been into Manchester, museums, swimming


To the cinema, bowling, we've stayed out at grandma Beryl's and  josh has stayed at ours.  We are going to Porto santo in 8 weeks 😊

You came while I competed in my fitness.  

We have been in the park lots throughout the holidays you love it and we are lucky to have it on our back door 😊

Your 3rd birthday we had at grandmas for a party with everyone who loves you. 

Your a very clever little boy, you read with me and your excelling in nursery to the point of them deciding last year you needed to be in pre school not nursery 

I love you little man here's a recap of the last 6 months 




 

 


















No comments:

Post a Comment